Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielle8383

Hatchling Member
My little girl is really little. Ive had her since she was probably 4 weeks old ( from petsmart :( ) She is coming up to 6 months old. She is 163g as of 4 days ago. She is 14 inches from nose to tip of tail. Was under 6 inches when I got her. I feed her soo much. Maybe she is just meant to be small? I see all these other 5 & 6 month old dragons and they look huge! I try to feed her as much as possible. Nearly always twice a day. She eats on average probably 70-80 med crickets a day. I had bought 1000 crickets from mulberry farm they only lasted a week. Stupid christmas delay. I'll never make that mistake again. Prior to that I had ordered 500 and they lasted about 10 days. Im getting dubia shipped soon. So hopefully those will add some weight. She seems so lean. Would you guys mind showing me your dragons at 6 mons old?? Should i try giving wax worms like 3 times a week??? I mostly just give crickets and greens. When I get a chance I plan on ordering 60 ish butters. She LOVES those. I swear thats like crack to her LOL. Im trying to get some hornworms too.

Pics and advice please :D

Danielle8383

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So its evident she is growing. Just weighed her and measured her nearly 15 inches and 171 grams.

I'd still like to see yours at 6 mons old, if you are willing

daner923

Gray-bearded Member
She sounds pretty normal for her age, maybe just a tad light. My beardie, Max, is 15 inches and about 200 grams. He is about 6 or 6.5 months.
TOLaz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom