Silkworm Chow

Status
Not open for further replies.

clear

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thats pretty much what I was thinking. Can someone with silkworms try this?

clear

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I can find some mulberry leaves and washing them off good and ship out if you would like.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
clear":8e53c said:
I can find some mulberry leaves and washing them off good and ship out if you would like.

Eh, by the time they got here, it would be too late! I got about 50 tiny little silk worms for free on my last order. I would love to feed them all til they get huge, but I will run out of chow in a day or two. They have been sending them to me free, but usually I only get about 8-10 and they are already so big. It just feels like i am wasting them, when feeding them off so little!

I wonder what the leaves look like, surely there are some growing here...

clear

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I think you are a little to far west for them, not to sure. Look for red mulberry tree on google. I need to start ordering silkworms.

Chris

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
clear":a2d97 said:
I think you are a little to far west for them, not to sure. Look for red mulberry tree on google. I need to start ordering silkworms.

Chris

I googled "Mulberry Tree Oklahoma" and I found that they do live here - just not sure if I could identify one. I've asked around the office today, and everyone says they could - if it had mulberries on it! :lol:

clear

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Mulberries are very easy to spot, they are not huge but are not tiny either. Just run through the woods and when you get purple spots on you, you have found a mulberry tree lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom