SHE'S FINALLY LAYING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Yea, I read your thread. 20 good ones! Congrats. Hope your small female drops for you too. If she does you are going to have your hands seriously full. My son got his viv before his birthday and his grandmother bought him a "groovy jacuzzi" for it. He is impatiently awaiting his lizard. Their is only one local exotic petstore that I would be willing to buy a lizard from, the rest treat their animals so poorly I can't stand to even set foot inside. But the good store hardly ever get in tegus and when they do they are only black and white or red, so I am hoping he can wait it out to get one of your blues. Both the parents are so good looking. November can't get here too soon. :wink:

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Here's a pic of the eggs. Most of the eggs in the left tub were put in there by our 12 year old son after being told numerous times not to bother the nest. He didn't wash them either. In the right column of the left tub, the middle egg has a slight leak. I'm going to try putting some New Skin on it to seal it. Any other ideas???

IMG_2711_.jpg

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
The new skin sounds like a good idea. I can empathize with the kid thing, got two teenagers and they always think that they know everything and are so surprised by the fact that mom can be right. lol.

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I used the New-Skin but the bottom of the egg is green and I don't expect it will last much longer.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
So a total of 4? So I am assuming between them and the iguanas that you must have a whole room just for your reptiles. That's allot of really big enclosures.

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Most of the downstairs and part of the living room. At some point we will have to sell a couple when they all require full size enclosures. Some are still young and in large tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom