SHE IS NOW A HE!!!! not cool....

Status
Not open for further replies.

simpleman

Hatchling Member
i recently purchase my first female dragon a couple of months ago....she is a white hypo het trans.... well now she is a he, im 99% sure.... the problem is that i now have 3 male dragons.....so i still need a female if there are any hope of me breeding dragons next year....and i dont have enough cage space but i guess that will have to change.... it just makes me mad cause either is was a male and was sold a female or it could just be a mistake....not to sure, they seemed like a reputable breeder.... now i gotta get more dragons, i guess this could have a positive side....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom