SHE DIED :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptar101

Hatchling Member
I've been MIA for the last year, sorry guys...
So some sad news...
On March 20th Puff died.
I feel bad cause I went on vacation and she didnt have enough food.
But I'm good now.
But Reptar is doing way better, he actually has grown big.
So I'm happy about that!
SO whats been up in the year that I Wasnt on much?

RockHound

Hatchling Member
Wait a second... I'm still getting past the part where you left your beardie...That was uncalled for, as the OP is looking for sympathy, not rudeness. deleted by moderator

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Reptar101":2i7egdsy said:
I've been MIA for the last year, sorry guys...
So some sad news...
On March 20th Puff died.
I feel bad cause I went on vacation and she didnt have enough food.
But I'm good now.
But Reptar is doing way better, he actually has grown big.
So I'm happy about that!
SO whats been up in the year that I Wasnt on much?

Okay I am not picking up what you are putting down. How long were you on vacation? A year? There is no chance a bearded dragon would starve to death during the time of a normal vacation. A bearded dragon won't even starve to death in 2 weeks, man.

Regardless of the situation, this OP is looking for sympathy, not anger. deleted by moderator

Reptar101

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok wow I really didnt explain it well, you dont have to freak out.
I went on vacation for a month, my Grandmother was supposed to feed her, but she didnt give her enough food.
I didnt have phone service, I couldnt check up on her,
SO IM SORRY.
Geez, maybe I don't want to be back, you people make me so angry sometimes. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Ok, be quiet, I was looking for sympathy and all I got was crap.
And dont be sending me messages full of bullcrap either.
Ok?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
DO NOT jump to conclusions that Reptar101 had done anything wrong; ask questions first.
Bear in mind that if you were the one making this sad post and others were saying hurtful things like what you had said, you would be angry and hateful too.

:idea: Please think before you type
:idea:

I am so sorry about what happened to Puff.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm just wanting to let you know that it's not your fault your beardie died, and I'm sorry your grandma didn't care for her properly. It must have been a huge shock for you when you got home to find out what happened. I'm very sorry for your loss, but I'm glad Reptar is doing so well.

Hope that helps, I know you came on this site to get some sympathy, as no matter why a dragon dies, it's always a shock and it takes awhile to get over it.

RIP Puff
Deb

trinity040400

Juvie Member
:( Sorry about your beardie. :( I had a baby that I only had for 2 weeks die and I was really torn up about it. I dont know what I am going to do when something happens to one of my babies that I have had for a while.

RIP

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
TASTIGER":xn9q6q5k said:
im sorry for your loss...
You didnt have anyone that could have fed her?

I hope you dont feel like i was being rude.. but the way you stated it sounded like you left her and she died.
Im so sorry that your grandma didnt give her enough food.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
I'm so sorry for your loss. I've lost many pets and each one is hard. The worst animal passing I had was with a chicken. He was a mix between a frizzle and a silkie bantam. He was my baby and lived in the house. Chickens are clean animals if you keep them away from bugs. Everyone knows about the chick following the mother hen. Well, he was my chick and I was his mother hen. He only lived a year because of a heart murmur due to incubation problems. I mourned for days. When you have a pet you form a strong bond. That's why I am doing everything to make Nim his happiest. Because when Yuzu died, he had the happiest year a chicken could have.

I'm so sorry for your lost and don't pay attention to the people who are posting comments and being rude.I totally agree what goonie said.Once again sorry for your lost and have a good day. :| :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom