Sex of Gonzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtjlcl

We love Gonzo no matter if a boy or girl but it would be nice to know. When we had him/her to the vet in July the vet said it was too soon to tell but if he was to take a wild guess he would say girl. For a while I thought that. Now I am not sure. It appears like 2 bumps closer together but they are not long up the tail yet so maybe girl or beginning of boy? Opinions? I think it is too early to tell and the pic is not the best. Gonzo is still in the jumpy run around stage and trying to hold the flashlight close wasn't working. Gonzo is approx. 7 months if the pet store was close on age when we bought him/her.

87112-7558898926.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom