Sex him/her for me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burra

Hatchling Member
That isn't the best pic for me, but if I had to guess I'd say girl. It looks like there's only 1 bump there.

Blakeybutt

Hatchling Member
Burra":1cdxb9ly said:
That isn't the best pic for me, but if I had to guess I'd say girl. It looks like there's only 1 bump there.

That's my exact thought. If you can, can you please take a better picture of her/his tail? Perhaps without the flash

KevinCaution

Original Poster
Hope this looks a bit better for you. Hard to take a good picture since I'm trying with an iPhone.

scaled.php

Ladyhawk42

Hatchling Member
You see, you did this right. :) As soon as my beardie is big enough, I'll take the RIGHT pics. Did you want a girl or a boy?

KevinCaution

Original Poster
I didn't really care the sex of my BD. I just kept calling it a him, until I got confirmation. I don't plan on breeding, I was just curious as to the sex.

KevinCaution

Original Poster
traceyb73":2j5ncgrd said:
I didn't care what the details were on mine either (color, sex, etc), I just wanted a HEALTHY beardie!! :)

I know, most definately. She's a Petsmart rescue. (I consider a proper person purchasing an animal from Petsmart a rescue. :p) So I wish I could tell how old she is. I bought her in the money of April, so I think I'm just going to say that her birthday is on April 1st. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom