Savanah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not sure if anyone has had a beardie with the colors similar to to this one, but i am curious about how her colors will turn out when she is older. this is probly the best pic i have of her since i swapped out the bulbs. she seems to be an extremely calm beardie, and goes along with most everything that goes on around her....except when the dog is inspecting her cage. if anyone is a bit more experienced on beardies i am curious how she will turn out when she gets older.

IMAG0075.jpg

I'm not very experienced and still on my first beardie, but my guess is that she will probably stay the same, maybe get a little bit more orange or brighter. :dontknow: How old is she?

-Emzers & Oscar :D

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
It's difficult to say without knowing the parents bloodlines, with each shed her colors will change as she grows. I'm sorry I can't offer more help, she's a beautiful girl though, and I'm sure she's going to be gorgeous when she's an adult!

-Kaleen

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
I have no clue what she will be but she is so very beautiful right now. You are going to have to post more pictures of her...lots more!!! :D

Magicone98

Original Poster
tried to get one of her sleeping after we put her to bed. its not the best quality, but you can still see her.
IMAG0073.jpg

I agree with Kaleen (FrankTheTank). After every shed her colors might change a bit. It's hard to tell exactly what color she will be, but you can guess. My guess is that she will get more orange and brighter brown. It's hard to tell, though. She is a very cute dragon :)

-Emzers & Oscar :D

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
She is a beautiful baby! I can show you how Norris changed if you like? He grew into his ear color but that doesn't mean that they all do.

Magicone98

Original Poster
it took me about 20 mins to get her into that pose, she can be a pill sometimes.

well, she has grown quite a bit over the past month, and she can be a pig once in a while. but i suppose some other new beardie owners (myself included) would love to see a juvenile pic, and then a full grown pic, just to see the growth differences. what is a general time frame for them to get to a full grown size?

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
I think a year and a half is about the end of the growing although I bet there is an exception to even that. My Norris is only 5 months old so he isn't full grown yet. I don't want to put his pictures on beautiful Savanah's thread so here is a link to his last page where I just put a 1 month, 3 month and 5 month picture. You can see all the changes he has gone through so far. It's down at the bottom of the page. You can see the orange around his ear in the second picture and then in the third how his head has changed to have a lot of matching colors. He's really light and happy in the last picture. He's just a normal petsmart dragon but he's still has a lot of orange for a normal, I think. There is a thread around somewhere that someone started with baby/adult pictures...maybe I can find it. I'll see if I can.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=152959&start=285

You did a good job getting her to pose. I love how her little baby nose looks in this picture. So cute and short! :D

EDIT: here is an old topic that has been closed but has some photos of babies growing up viewtopic.php?f=30&t=137386&p=1102481&hilit=Baby+picture+and+adult+picture#p1102481 We need to get it open again and add to it! :p
EDIT-EDIT: these are BeardedNoobs dragons as babies all in one place. You can see them all as babies then see all but Odin (and nearly adult Thor) as adults on his threads.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=156133&p=1256415&hilit=baby+to+adult+pictures#p1256415 I'm on a dragon baby /adult hunt now! :p It really is amazing how much they change.

Magicone98

Original Poster
I just got her a reptile hammock today. she got on it as soon as i set it up and hasn't got off it except to eat yet. good buy methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom