Sage and Jasmyne seem to be getting along alright!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Found the two of them like this-the lights had been dimmed and they had been cuddling for quite some time! They didn't quite like it when I turned the lights on and started taking photos...they wanted some private time :lol:

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

Very cool picture, I know this most likely isn't the place to ask. However most people tell me to seperate my two babies, yet I always see photo's from others with two or more beardies together? So is it ok that I leave my two little ones together?

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
How old are they? Just babies? Babies caged together are fine, as long as they are well fed. Hungry babies have been known to nibble on their cage mates! When they start to grow up, however, it's best to separate them, or else they will fight or if they are a male and a female, the male will try to mate with the female all the time and stress her out. I don't leave these two caged together, I just had them both out of their terrariums at the same time. :) Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom