Running around and glass waving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerriKerri

Hatchling Member
Dixon seems to do this every day after he eats in the morning. He will sit on his basking spot for a good hour and then randomly jump off run to the other side of the tank, flail and arm wave at the glass for 5 minutes then rest there for another 5 then run back to his basking log. It's like he has this little routine. I don't know if he does this during the day when I'm not home but whenever I'm here on the weekends he does it. Is this normal? I do have a scene covering the back of glass, should I cover the sides as well so he can't see his reflection as much? It doesn't seem to stress him out at all so I don't know if I should even be concerned.

Lenewen

Juvie Member
Sounds like he sees his reflection. I suggest covering the sides with something such as wrapping paper, more background, plastic dip, spray paint or even cardboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom