Ripped off at Petco ! When will I learn !?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I went to PetSmart I asked the guy for a container of superworms. After he brought it out I inquired about silkworms and butter worms. He said they didn't sell them (wasn't expecting them to), but he went into the back with my container of worms and put three times as many in there, then quietly handed me a card to a competing reptile shop that does carries them. Definitely didn't expect that, but it was great. Sometimes you get lucky and find someone truly passionate about what they do.

I was at Pet Smart, and there was a guy from Australia where Bearded Dragons are wild there. He loved them, but he didnt know alot about the age of the babies (alot younger than a month), and they had them on Vita-Sand! (ach >.<) so I went over to Pet Depot (a local, small pet store), and their baby bearded dragons are over a month old, and are on paper towel, so I was happy with that.

The guy at Petsmart did, however, recommend the Pet Depot was good for ordering in silk worms and butterworms for a person. I was impressed he passed on that information. And he had an australian accent; I was "twitter-pated" :oops: such a beautiful accent, I might just go back there just to see if hes working again! Lol!

I do not trust Petland when it comes to getting advice for bulbs, sand, etc, the man there knows nothing about good bulbs, so I got information off here and did my own educated buying, no advice from staff.
I do sometimes ask stupid questions to see if they do know what they are talking about or not. I did however, trust the petland guy when talking about crickets. I asked questions about cricket keeper cages, as well as food and gutloading them. Buddha loves crickets so he gobbles them up within a few days, so I dont gotta worry about keeping crickets alive for weeks on end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom