Reptile Shaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovamabob

Hatchling Member
So theres an awesome thread called 'snake shaming' on another forum i use - it is full of pictures of peoples snakes doing something they shouldn't be and how they 'misbehave/act silly' :D I thought it'd be great to see any Beardie/other reptile ones! Sometimes shaming them via the internet is the only way to make them learn...

574676_10150987707211470_968380573_n.jpg

Hi, im Hige and i will eat everything you love. And then everything you don't love and even some stuff you didn't actually know you had. But i won't eat my real food - i much prefer carpet fluff! But its okay, because occasionally my owner/slave will come to check on me, find that i look adorable and forgive anything i have ever done. I have her wrapped around my little claw!

tumblr_md1n1pSPbb1ry9h3jo1_1280.jpg

251438_10151000547456470_475717934_n.jpg

Hi, im sebastian and i am the resident escapologist. I managed to escape a locked vivarium, get down a large chest of drawers, get inside another very big heavy wooden set of drawers with no see-able entrance anywhere, work my way up to the top, get stuck behind the top drawer and make myself a little nest inside a piece of tissue paper. My owners house mate is terrified of snakes and didn't sleep for the entire time i was missing. Im currently plotting my next escape, but luckily for my owner, im a little.... 'special.' I sat with this hat on my head for a good 5 minutes, absolutely convinced i was actually trapped in the dark! I have intelligence issues and my owner is pretty sure im partially sighted since my eyes never quite point the same way.

tumblr_md1834n72o1ry9h3jo1_1280.jpg

Ladyhawk42

Hatchling Member
I love your corn snake. A rosy (hypo)? :) I don't have any shame pics, but I should have taken a pic of grover today after he ate 25 roaches and 75ish fruit flies. I have a pic of him attacking the flies. I posted it. They're all over him. :)

"I ate too many fruit flies and barfed on Mom's computer keyboard" or something like that. Although he didn't.

Not a shame pic, but here's a pic of the hypo I used to have:

corn_snake_piano.jpg

And my albino Okeetee:

corn_snake_bracelet.jpg

Now I have just Grover (beardie) and Gabby (Amazon parrot). My snake collection was too large and I'm not in the greatest health, so I ended up giving them away to a good home. So far, I like the beardie better. He's always out, always doing something to capture my attention and he's fun to feed. Boy was I tired of frozen mice!

jovamabob

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ah seb is a Pets At Home baby (uk chain pet shop) and he was sold as a normal carolina - he's very bright though so im thinking there may be something there :) i can't wait till he's full grown to see what he's like 'cause he's only a yearling at the moment :).

I love your albino okeetee!

I'm picking up a hypo baby, a ghost and a few normals this weekend though - i can't wait! i got a photo of the hypo and the ghost and they're gorgeous :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom