Reptile Expo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Does anyone know when there will be a reptile expo in Southern California?I really want to go to one.
I could be anywhere near SoCal,but close enough.Or are there any sources were i could look to find one.
Thanks for any ideas :) !

The next ones in South Carolina are in Columbia and Anderson. The one in Columbia is on November 3 and 4, and the one in Anderson is on December 8 and 9. If you want more details go to www.repticon.com and it has EVERYTHING about all of the expos! ;)

There was just a Reptile Expo in Mississauga, Canada this past weekend I went to.

Got a really good deal on two 40x20x20 Vivs. 200$ for the pair. Brand new. Woooot. :D

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
cameron1586":1h0n9pi7 said:
The next ones in South Carolina are in Columbia and Anderson. The one in Columbia is on November 3 and 4, and the one in Anderson is on December 8 and 9. If you want more details go to http://www.repticon.com and it has EVERYTHING about all of the expos! ;)

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ConantheBearded":1xqromj7 said:
There was just a Reptile Expo in Mississauga, Canada this past weekend I went to.

Got a really good deal on two 40x20x20 Vivs. 200$ for the pair. Brand new. Woooot. :D
Congratulations!What are you gonna put in them? :D

lol! Sorry NerotheMonster, I thought you wrote South Carolina. I'm not sure when the next ones will be there. Like I said though, go on the website and the info will be on the home page.

There is one in Los Angeles on December 1 and 2 that you could go to. Since there only a few around you it should be pretty big!

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I know i saw the Los Angeles one,thanks for helping me find the Repticon site though :D .I will go to that one cause Los Angeles is only an hour away :blob8: .Can't wait!

Well, I recently bought two blood red beardies for mating, and then two sunfires for breeding.

They're just 10 weeks old ight now, but I like to plan ahead.

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks bunny!
According to the first link there will be one on Oct 7 in Los Angeles.I might go to that one! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom