Repti-glo 10.0..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andylee

I have been a proud owner of Daebo the beardie for 2 weeks now, and stupidly had a repti-glo waiting at home ( yeh i know). A Repti-sun is being shipped a.s.a.p.. At first i was thinking all of the bad things about repti-glo were a myth and that people were more or less just wanting optimum uvb for there beardies.Wich we all should as owners of these awesome creatures, But ever since Daebo has been with me his eyes have been closed numerous times a day closed almost more then they are open. I have done alot of reading on this topic granted i have yet to own a Rept-sun im praying and hoping the day its here his eye problem will be solved. I just wanted to ask the people who made the same mistake i did if they have seen improvements with the repti-sun? Im sure its no myth and its all fact now, it just really angers me how these people can make a product knowing or not knowing that its destroying our pets eyes. I hope i see improvements... man thats bad.
Thanx all

Andylee

Original Poster
Thank you for link, i should have taken time to look for myself, i just was angry and wanted people to encourage people to stay clear from repti-glo if they want quality.

Andylee

Original Poster
Wanted to let everyone know that greatly appreciate all help given. And thank god for this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom