Reptaid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
I just realized that I bought the regular Reptaid, not the extra large kind for bigger animals. The dosing for the regular only goes up to 200g. If I wanted to use it, would I need to buy some of the XL kind, or can I adjust the dosing for my 500+ gram dragon?

I'm just wondering, I'm not planning on using it anytime soon. I just like to have some stuff on hand.

Linziehonn

Hatchling Member
You can adjust it for your larger dragon, there's no difference in the formula, the XL is just a larger bottle for your larger dragons.

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks! That's what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure in case I needed to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom