Reptaid.Experience?Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikey92

Juvie Member
My Baby Girl has (probably) parasites. I havent gotten a fecal done yet but the smell of her poo is BEYOND disgusting. :/ She is still very active,basks,runs around and her appetite is still the same.She seems totally happy & healthy.
Before we go to the vet I wanted to try some different things at home and hope that one of them works. Shes now on paper towel and I washed her carpet in hot water(with normal laundry detergent) and then I put her carpet and everything what was in her cage in the freezer.
I bought soy yoghurt as recommended but need to buy sone juice as I bought the plain version and Spikey finds that more than :puke: (she didnt through up but she licked it,backed up and made a face like MUMMY what the hell did you offer me? :D)
Anyways :
Ive heard about reptaid and that people also use it for parasites problems.
I was wondering if anybody can tell me about their experience with it and if they'd recommend it?

Thanks in advance :)

jackiesmama

Juvie Member
i have used repti-aid for my reptiles for when they were not eaten much.I used it for both my beardie and my gecko. it works very well. my gecko had stopped eating all together and i was force feeding him, then i started giving him the repti-aid and within 4 days or so he started eating by himself again :D

Spikey92

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Great.Thanks. Ive found another thread about reptaid and I'll definitely give it a try :)
Hope it'll work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom