Reptaid Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpikesAgirl

Juvie Member
I can testify that Reptaid does make a dragon VERY THIRSTY and VERY HUNGRY! I bathed Dino daily when giving her Reptaid and she drank a lot with every one. Since being off of it, she does not drink during EVERY bath. Keep your dragon hydrated very well during the course of it. =)

Coliosis

Juvie Member
She's been getting calcium about 4 times a week, plus her multivitamins twice a week. I think I may have been giving her too much at a time though, because she seems to LOVE the calcium powder! If I sprinkle some on her veggies, she'll go right for them :p I've cut back though and upped the water intake even more and urates are back to normal!

jsnsan

Juvie Member
Hi There!
I just got my reptaid in the mail on Sunday. That means it was there on Saturday! I just ordered it Wednesday night! Super fast service.
Anyway, I gave it to Saphira last night. This morning, as soon as the lights came on, she woke up and ran to her veggies. She ate them ALL!!!
She hasn't eaten in 4 days. We just got done doing a round of meds for coccidia 5 days ago. Since then, she had refused to eat anything.
I hope when I come home, I will find that she ate some phoenix worms too. Yayy!!! :blob5:

jsnsan

Juvie Member
Day two of the Reptaid, not only did she eat her salad this morning. But she ate 6 dusted crickets. Better than nothin'!
Maybe by the end of the week we will be back to her eating 50+ crickets a day.

jsnsan

Juvie Member
Just wanted to say that this morning Saphira ate 20 dusted crickets.
Her appetite is definitely returning to normal. I am very glad I decided to order the Reptaid.
Ok, unless anything changes, I'll quit clogging up this discussion now. :wink:

flutter

Just been having a read through the ingredients, and was curious.

'Olive Leaf is an excellent anti-microbial that will kill viruses and bacteria.' - does this kill viruses AND bacteria? Viruses and bacteria have very different structures, and I'm sure you can understand my scepticism seen as it's hard to get drugs to work on a verity of bacteria, nevermind bacteria AND viruses. Can you tell me what the active ingredients in olive leaf are that 'kill' viruses and bacteria?

'Cloves - ...... Strong disinfecting action.' - what is the disinfecting action used for? Disinfectant is for use on surfaces outside the body, so I'm a little confused as to it's relevance inside a drug that is ingested?

'Grapefruit Seed Extract –...... http://www.biochemresearch.com.' - Do you have (or has anyone found) a direct link to the information referred to? I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for here.

Are you approved or accredited by any known reputable bodies? Or are you planning on doing (or have you done) any testing at a laboratory level?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm a massive science geek, and have had an interest in drugs and medication ever since my Chemistry degree. I'm a typical scientist, I need to know how everything works!

SpikesAgirl

Juvie Member
Flutter, I don't know how often, if at all, this thread is looked at by Elliot. I would e-mail him directly with your questions. [email protected] Reptaid is used topically as an antimicrobial/antibacterial sometimes as well as being taken orally. That could be what some of the ingredients are designed for. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom