Beardie name(s)
Haku
7DECAA1D-F9D7-4E04-BEF2-AC28DA889EDC.jpeg

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Your chonky dude looks so happy! Looking great, although I might personally move the water dish away from the door, since he might try and splash it out of the cage, but that’s just my take.

hakusmom

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Haku
Is that piece of decor directly under your uvb? Distance looks over 15 inches
Yes it is! And it’s not, it just looks that way in the picture. He likes to chill on the top of the tree decor and that is about 10 inches away from the uvb tube! Plus, the packaging says the UVB reaches out 36” :)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes it is! And it’s not, it just looks that way in the picture. He likes to chill on the top of the tree decor and that is about 10 inches away from the uvb tube! Plus, the packaging says the UVB reaches out 36” :)
In distance or length?

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Your chonky dude looks so happy! Looking great, although I might personally move the water dish away from the door, since he might try and splash it out of the cage, but that’s just my take.
I made this mistake with the water dish but Rocky still wants it there - LOL he steps in it all of the time!!! It's constantly refreshed.

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
I made this mistake with the water dish but Rocky still wants it there - LOL he steps in it all of the time!!! It's constantly refreshed.
Waffles just makes dirt soup, while Cookie stares at it like he wants a drink, but he’s too lazy to get off his log!

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
Your baby looks so comfy there lol 😆 what’s all those colorful flowers in his food bowl? Would love some edible flower ideas!

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom