Hatchling Member
Original Poster
One more of him using his belly to prop himself on the log lol
IMG_5298.jpg

roseplummer

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
New Rango Pictures.
He is mostly shed. I tried to get a picture but it didn't come out well but right next to his ears is a bright orange in a small amount.

IMG_5320.jpg

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5341.jpg

With a bit of mustard greens stuck to his chin.
IMG_5347.jpg

roseplummer

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Probably lol But his light had been out and he was cold so I snuggled him up while I fixed his light.
I suspect he may be a girl but I don't know for sure.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ah!@

I accidently posted on your other thread I thought it was this one haha!

Cute picture! I agree with Michael, might be cute now, but once Rango gets those spikes.... OUCH! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

roseplummer

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
New pictures of Rango. He really is getting big you can feel a heft to him now! You can tell in the pictures his tail head and legs have shed recently but his back hasn't. It makes him look funny.

He also seems to be getting an orange color in his most recently shed places. It's hard to see with the camera.
Rowan my 5 year old wanted in the picture lol
IMG_5710-1.jpg

He was sticking his tong out acting like Rango and seconds after I snapped the picture Rango came very close to licking Rowans tongue lol
IMG_5715.jpg

How big he is compared to my hand he used to fit on my pinkie!
IMG_5719.jpg

Perched
IMG_5725.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh my god is that the same baby Rango!!!!!!?

Man Rango has grown sooo much!!

-Brandon

roseplummer

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He is the same baby he is just growing really good! I am so happy that you all have given me such good advice on how to care for him!

I wish the camera would show the pretty orange color on his neck and front legs. He is still super sweet and curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom