Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor1989

Hatchling Member
Is it ok to put dragon tank on top of air condition duck vent. I can't move it to heavy need extra set hands.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Geico's viv is on a stand over an ac vent. Although I closed the vent I still have to monitor his temps very closely. So far no problems with it closed and his tank is also in front of a window. Still his basking spot is 105 and his warm is 94 constant...cool side constant runs 85 constant. So it can be done but be very careful in monitoring humidity <mine is 20%> and temps!

raptor1989

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I put it on top of vent and the side get cold the glass. Dragon like it sleep on cold glass little stupid guy.

raptor1989

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
A mod want know truth. Raptor still alive and have baby red leatherback and both very skinny. Believe it or not I don't care that the whole truth. Excuse my recent lie and attitude. Don't help me ok and now the mod that lock my stuff now you know the truth forever reason. Calling me a liar i lie and that the truth both ALIVE. I really wanted members to think I bs about having these two dragon so keep believe I don't have any dragon and am a troll. Keep think that so you keep start thouble and get my stuff lock and eventually banned forever. My dragons don't need any advice and your help. I keep them in tank till they die lights off thanks comed. Now back to scarface movie on portable DVD till that's dead to. Thanks drache613 once again.

raptor1989

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
This thread is being locked to keep it from going straight into obilvion. We are all confused by your posts & simply cannot keep track of what is going on.

I am locking this thread because it is not in line with your other posts. We have no idea if Raptor has passed away or not or if you got a new dragon.

As I quote I got a baby few day ago and raptor did not pass away. Quote again they have no lights and no food and baby food blows they skinny. Hope that fit your warming heart guy or ma'am. Cyber you can be anybody. Take care I just wanted to get that off my chest. Sanaa

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
GROW UP! You're acting like a child. We would help you if you would quit lying and acting like a troll. :roll:

You've been reported again! GROW UP, you say you're a grown man, but danged sure you aren't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom