Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do all females eventually lay infertile eggs at some point? I'm pretty sure my beardie is a boy, I've checked underneath and I'm iffy and trouble determining if hes a boy or girl. Hes a little over 2 years old now, but I still can't tell. He also head bobs allllll the time. So that's another reason why I think hes a boy. So I wasn't sure if a good way to tell a beardies sex was if a female always eventually lays infertile eggs or not. Anyone know?

zoemay

you could try posting a pic on here of the underside, tail area of your dragon and see what other people think. :D

chalkolotcake

Original Poster
Well he was a bit squigly, but this was the best I could do. It seems like he has pores to me. At least they look obvious to me. But hes so blotchy down there and patterned that I cant really tell. I know I didn't really get a good shot of the tail. I guess if I need to try to take another updated pic I can lol

IMG_8589.jpg

IMG_8590.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom