Question.....custom viv..... Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prouddragonmama

Juvie Member
So my hunter is small still but I asked my hubby to make a viv for the future! He's in a 30 gal and he's 9 5/8 lol!!!! Well he is building it right now!!!!!! :blob8: it's gonna be 38 long 22 wide and 20 high! The question is what go I use to seal the wood? I was thinking of som sort of varnish he's think of paint ( I dint think paint cause of the temps of viv) so help!! It will have plenty of time to cure what ever we use! Hunter has coccidia and won't be in this till 2 weeks after a clean fecal just be be safe :lol: also gives me time to interior decorate!! ( beach house here we come) oh and I see fake rock structures people make from styrofoam? How and what do u put on it when done!!!! Thanks

volvotech

Hatchling Member
The key is to look for "low voc" stain/sealer, and to give the tank plenty of time to air out (with heat).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom