Puck's Escape Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
This account is shared by my brother, Trey, and I (I'm Kady). Puck belongs to my brother, but we both take care of him. I usually take him into the bathroom to let him stretch his little legs and explore. I lay a blanket on the floor and stuff a towel under the crack under the door.

Last night, Puck found a new hiding spot. He managed to find the only three inch space that leads under the bathroom sink cabinets, and disappeared before I could grab him. I wholeheartedly believe he has been eying this space for about a week now, planning his escape.

So after many tears, I decided to borrow some of my boyfriend's power tools, and cut into the bottom of the cabinets. I have actually seen some videos on youtube of people having to tear up kitchens and bathrooms in order to rescue their bearded dragon, so I knew that was what it was going to have to take. This all lasted from midnight until about 4:30am when I finally decided to go to sleep.

Here is a video recap of the night's events (let me know if the link doesnt work)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNw8C7qWoDc

Before I went to bed, I set up a basking lamp on the floor of the bathroom in hopes that he would get cold and want to warm up. Thankfully, it worked, and this afternoon when I went to check the bathroom, he was sitting there with this smug look on his face. He was pretty angry with me. I dont blame him, those power tools were terrifyingly loud, and he was probably scared out of his mind. Thankfully, little Puck returned to us healthy and with a huge appetite.
:D

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Our little ones will do the darnest things! Glad to hear he is alright. Sorry to hear about the nights event and the cabinet. Your link require a login and I don't have a account. Hopefully someone else can tell u if it is working. Now that puck is alright you have to admit it is kinda funny that he was able to achieve this after eyeing it up :wink:

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
I love the video! My favorite part is your facial expressions when you explain "the saw", quite funny :lol: Too bad you had to ruin the cabinet for nothing. Little Puck what will you do with him. Glad he is finished with his adventure :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom