Puck: Late night cuddles, singing, and first trip outside

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had the pleasure of having Puck with us for almost two weeks now. So here is a little update.

Before adopting our first beardie, I had seen that many bearded dragons like to snuggle up at night in a soft blanket or towel. I was surprised that our Puck, also, liked to be snuggled to sleep at night in his blankie. I was even more shocked to see that he was sleeping in the same spot until we turned his lights on in the morning! So every night I tuck him in and rub his little head until he drifts off to sleep before returning him to his hammock.

553555_4070926737217_206691897_n.jpg

I have also read about one beardie giving it's human funny looks at them when they sang to it. So, tonight I found myself singing nonsense to Puck, and he was more than intrigued. After giving me sideways glances for a good ten minutes (I was singing for quite some time...), he stretched out and nestled himself into the palm of my hand, and fell right asleep! You know those moments when your heart just melts? Well, that definitely just happened. :love5:

599473_4135281066035_132561173_n.jpg

Finally, here is a picture of Puck's first trip outside. He stayed on my shirt and then I moved him to my hand when he got more curious. We were basking outside until he realized how hot he had gotten, opened his mouth, and then immediately rushed to my shoulder where some shade was. It was so funny, I guess he was so interested in his surroundings that he wasn't paying much attention to the rising temperature. We have made about five other trips outside so far, all of them being about 5 minutes long. I can tell it's still very overwhelming for such a little guy, so I don't want our trips outside to be a stressful and negative thing.

556682_4094033154863_1301107914_n.jpg

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
I sing to my boys too!!! They love it. Palmer has gotten quite mean these days and I'm hoping its the teen years, but when I sing he seems to calm and want me to keep doing it. It's really neat. I'm glad Puck is getting outdoors. You may want to start on a leash since he is so small he could easily slip away on you. I just love the photo of him all tucked in, awesome! :lol: Looking forward to more stories of Puck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom