Preparing for our first

Status
Not open for further replies.

staciek

We have been reading and reading and reading about bearded dragons for three weeks now and are hoping to have our first bearded dragon in 1-2 weeks. We are awaiting the first post-shed photos from the breeder of our choices for our little one. We have stalked this fantastic website and figured even though we do not have one yet, it was time to register. We have had everything from dogs, cats, guinea pigs, mice, birds, and dwarf hamsters -- but this is a first reptile for us. Our almost 7 year old daughter developed asthma and severe cat allergies so we have been without a pet the last four years (the first time in my whole life without a pet). We are very excited and are trying to be patient! :blob8:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Welcome to the site ! There are lots of wonderful people here and great information. It's great that you stalked the site before getting your baby :) You and the beardie will have an easier transition now :) Beardies make great pets and I bet when you get your little one he/she will have you and your family wrapped around his/her little toes in no time :) Looking forward to seeing pictures of the new baby and your adventures with him.

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Hello and Welcome! Congrats on getting your first beardie.. Sadly I can relate to your little girl.. I have horrible allergies to animals and i will say that its refreshing to have a pet that I'm not allergic to.. Good Luck and can't wait to see pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom