pregnant beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRedDragonAkaRed

Hatchling Member
She is barley eating......and all she will eat is horned worms.

she mated on the 20th......and the next day at ALOT.....3 superworms 1 horned 6 or 7 crickets....she never eats much since i got her.

the next day only 1 horned worm....the 2 horns because she was eating them and i would give her one morein the afternoon becaus i knew she wouldnt eat anything else...

today hasnt touch 2 supers 2 crickets (legless)...and 1 hornedworm

i think if i tried she would eat the horned worm...

is this enough for her??

how many horns should i feed her in a day??

i dont have uvb but she has been out side in the last couple days.....hopfully it gets worm today.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Well, if you are sure she is gravid, she needs lots of protein, greens and extra calcium. It's also very important that she have a good UVB light because otherwise she won't be able to process the calcium efficiently which could cause the eggs to not develop correctly and for her health to decline. Do you have a Repti-Sun 10.0 fluorescent on order?

TheRedDragonAkaRed

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
no i spent 30 on 1 floresent bulb then 40 and a holder.....30 for the coil....all are now if a fare away place from my beardies (coboard)....i dont have enough money for a light....my next pay iam buyiing an incubator

TheRedDragonAkaRed

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thanks!!! its loading now ill have a look at siping costs because i am in canada and hopfuly my mom will flip the bill ahhaha...she is good for that

TheRedDragonAkaRed

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
no candian shiping....ive ask a if one from ebay ships to canada.....hope that plays out.....any other sites maybe with canadian shiping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom