POST YOUR GROWTH CHARTS HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Just thought it would b neat to post growth charts and compare... This is Scarlett's that we've been keeping up with since she was itty bitty
a0a012b5.jpg

AchiKat

Juvie Member
I wish we knew how old our Allie is. =/ We've had her for 3 weeks now as of yesterday and she's just a tad over 8". ^^ She was maybe 6.5" maybe 7" when we got her.

Mt3

I wish I had kept a growth chart during the last couple of months. I received Franklin in April when he was 4 months old. He must have been maybe 12-14 inches; I didn't measure him. Now he's at about 7 months old and he's 17 inches. He's a little tank.

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Kidster96":2iy6bio6 said:
How'd you get your beardie to grow so big... >_< Mines 8 months 13 in >_<
They all grow @ such different rates... She really had a growth spurt bt 6 and 9 months.. Now she's kinda slowed down again
AchiKat":2iy6bio6 said:
I wish we knew how old our Allie is. =/ We've had her for 3 weeks now as of yesterday and she's just a tad over 8". ^^ She was maybe 6.5" maybe 7" when we got her.
It's hard to tell bc they are all so different but u can kinda gauge a little by comparing to different growth charts..
Mt3":2iy6bio6 said:
I wish I had kept a growth chart during the last couple of months. I received Franklin in April when he was 4 months old. He must have been maybe 12-14 inches; I didn't measure him. Now he's at about 7 months old and he's 17 inches. He's a little tank.
Yeah it comes in handy for sure and its neat to see their progress....

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
I've kept up month by month - but of course can't find the notebook where I write them down now. Too much crap on my desk. :roll: I need to go over to a computer like the rest of the world... But at last weigh-in (and length-in), Wave was 17 inches and 356 grams. She was 6 months old as of 7/24, and I did the check a few days after that.

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
I didn't keep a detailed chart, but I got Argos at 5 months, was 12", 112g, at a little over 6 months, he is over 17", 230g at last weighing a couple of days ago. so he gained 5" and 128g in about 6 weeks :shock: he's eating me out of house and home... at this rate, I'm going to have one of those crazy 36" dragons :wink:

UPDATE: Just weighed him tonight 8/4, he's 253g, didn't measure him though.

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
It's neat to be able to compare and see how everyone else's beardies grow.. And I know I used to always compare scarletts and still do

VerriKerri

Hatchling Member
I keep one similar for Haku but it doesn't have weight because I have no way to weigh him.
He's missing half his tail so he is smaller than he should be.
When I got him at the end of June he was about 4'
Now he is 5 1/2'

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Slave2Scarlett":1nn6yh1v said:
It's neat to be able to compare and see how everyone else's beardies grow.. And I know I used to always compare scarletts and still do

Butters at 4 months old right now is 164 grams and 13.5" long.. WOW, I think maybe she is overfed??? I just looked at your chart and Scarlett was 54 grams at Butters age. :shock:

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
MrWhite":27nihur5 said:
I didn't keep a detailed chart, but I got Argos at 5 months, was 12", 112g, at a little over 6 months, he is over 17", 230g at last weighing a couple of days ago. so he gained 5" and 128g in about 6 weeks :shock: he's eating me out of house and home... at this rate, I'm going to have one of those crazy 36" dragons :wink:

UPDATE: 8/14 17.5 inches 300g, he seems to be putting on girth lately and continuously shedding. he's about 6.5 months old

AchiKat

Juvie Member
MrWhite":1l18qn7w said:
MrWhite":1l18qn7w said:

UPDATE: 8/14 17.5 inches 300g, he seems to be putting on girth lately and continuously shedding. he's about 6.5 months old

OMG you have a big boy! :shock:

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
AchiKat":2h6ke7eh said:
MrWhite":2h6ke7eh said:
OMG you have a big boy! :shock:

yeah, he hasn't really grown in length lately, so I'm betting his next growth spurt will be in length.
I just took a picture of him relaxing:
P1010290.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom