poo question.worried!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
My new beardie Gypsy,whom i got yesterday,is well...worrying me!she didn't like her new outdoor container,has only eatten one super worm today and i just found she had a huge poo.but it doesn't look normal to me!it's big and dark green...it looks a little like diarrhea.it has the white part in it but...still worried!

Screamin99

Juvie Member
relocation stress.. give it a few days and keep offering greens and crickets. It would be wise to get a fecal done since it is a new dragon, but green colored stool might just be from eating greens very well as they tend to pigment the color of stool in humans as well granted you eat dark leafy greens a lot.

Just give it a day or so, and try to get a fecal done in the mean time. Im sure that relocation stress is why they are not eating very well right now. It would also be a good idea to NOT handle very much aside from maybe just giving a bath when needed. This will help give them enough time to calm down and settle in; to help get them aquainted to you and your scent you can toss a shirt in the tank before washing it and this will get them use to your smell and being near you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom