Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

StyxDragon4

Juvie Member
wow a ton of pointless posts have been posted and sadly i wasn't here to see them for a while.
here are some pics of my tryxi
DSC01282-Copy.jpg

DSC01283.jpg

i love this one
DSC01284-Copy.jpg

DSC01285.jpg

and this one
DSC01286.jpg

DSC01289.jpg

DSC01290.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

in this one she is 16 inches long!
DSC01292.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
The lilac pic is great! So spring-like, right? Good luck with the photo contest.

Foster, you are one good looking beardie, but what are you going to do with the shoes?

I've been following this post since the beginning and I'm grateful, in a sad & pointless way, that so many are putting the best & funniest pics on this thread. I'm hoping it continues and more people put more pics and comments. It's a great read and shows how powerful our love is for our wonderful beardies. They get into our hearts and stay there. I know we spoil them, but what else can you do with faces and personalities like theirs? YEAH for beardies :headbang: :love5: :laughing6: , YEAH for their wonderful slaves :notworthy: :whip: :laughhard:

Let's keep this going...it's great fun. When I bring Sweetie to the computer, she sprawls across the keyboard and watches all the pics with fascination. So she says hi to everyone and wishes we could have a big beardie party :wave: :wave: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :D :D

Prisma

Juvie Member
sweetiepie9":aaf47 said:
I've been following this post since the beginning and I'm grateful, in a sad & pointless way, that so many are putting the best & funniest pics on this thread. I'm hoping it continues and more people put more pics and comments. It's a great read and shows how powerful our love is for our wonderful beardies. They get into our hearts and stay there. I know we spoil them, but what else can you do with faces and personalities like theirs? YEAH for beardies :headbang: :love5: :laughing6: , YEAH for their wonderful slaves :notworthy: :whip: :laughhard:
This is my all time favorite thread, too. There's so many funny, stunning, touching photos. I had just a bit of an idea, when we got Yoda, what having a BD in the family would be like. He has now wriggled his way into our hearts in a HUGE way. What a fun addition!
Calendar contest is open until June 30. Whew! I had to reformat it last night to a horizontal 10x8. I kept thinking it would be so much easier just to ask for that picture of Foster on the skechers. That's a photo deserving a frame. (actually, there are quite a few pics here I'd like to frame. too bad we weren't all loaded with $$$, we could put together a coffee table book!... then again, that might not be unreasonable, what with all the techie stuff on the computer. :idea: )
Lil Yoda is pretty little still. We got him April 7 (from petsmart. :oops: I'll never do that again,but that's a whole other topic). Near as I can figure he is between 4 and 5 months. He's been quite ill with coccidia and hookworm, had to be syringe fed for over two weeks. He's eating well on his own now, but his back legs are looking like he has nerve damage some how. He's not impacted. It's a 'left-over' condition from what initially got me to the vets (which could have been a minor impaction). Anyway, he'll either outgrow it, or I have a 'special' beardie with a bit of a physical challenge.
Oh, too easy to digress on this sad and pointless thread! Enough about me and Yoda...
More sad pics and pointless stories, pleeze!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
This is not so much pointless as sad. While getting ready for church this am, I had the radio on in the bedroom intending to leave it on so she had some music (radio station) while we were gone. I went into the kitchen and turned on a cd to listen to music. I went back to the bedroom and noticed the radio turned off. After asking my husband why, he said that Redrock had a confused look on her face. Apparently she could hear both the radio station and the cd I was playing in the kitchen area. Even though I thought it was funny, I felt sad that I'd confused her so completely.

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
beardie parents":69c53 said:
This is not so much pointless as sad. While getting ready for church this am, I had the radio on in the bedroom intending to leave it on so she had some music (radio station) while we were gone. I went into the kitchen and turned on a cd to listen to music. I went back to the bedroom and noticed the radio turned off. After asking my husband why, he said that Redrock had a confused look on her face. Apparently she could hear both the radio station and the cd I was playing in the kitchen area. Even though I thought it was funny, I felt sad that I'd confused her so completely.

:laughing6: That is pretty funny. They really intelligent reptiles.

HUGOS

hugo129.jpg

hugo130.jpg

hugo146.jpg

hugo150.jpg

finally! i figured out how to post my sad pointless pics of Hugo! we have been practicing wearing the LEESE outside too :)

HUGOS

heh, Conrad is soo cute! :) Hugo looks up like that at birds and airplanes, then tries to hide, usually under my arm or by my leg. I live somewhat near a small airport and sometimes when a plane is low enough i swear he hears it and hides before he sees it, does anyone know how good their hearing is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemommma
Top Bottom