Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
I went outside to graze in the veggie garden, and pointlessly took Teddy with me. I set him down in a flowering kale plant, and he (rather pointlessly) began to graze, himself! Now THAT'S fresh veggies!

Sadly, my camera is still broke, and the moment was lost before I could get the phone out.

The little pooper ate eight crickets last night, as well as the fresh greens, and took out another seven chirpers this morning. Again, I missed the moment when he tried gobbling five in one mouthful.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Pointlessly and sadly, I have returned as well, :wave: but I find it is truly a joy to be back after so much time away! :-D

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Welcome back girls! :D I've been off line for awhile too. Just got back on a few days ago. Good luck catching up! :mrgreen:

Sandy H

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
This weekend I had to sadly buy another window perch so both Pookie and Digi could pointlessly bask in the window at the same time.

2010_06-26.jpg

Lucky for me, both were pointlessly happy to have their own window and not take turns.
I wonder how sad that must've looked from the outside :roll:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I sadly was awakened by a crunching noise this morning. I sat up to see what in the world it could be only to realize it was the cheerios a certain mod had pointlessly convinced me to feed Lilly (which Lil would not eat yesterday even after I sadly stuck one on top of her nose).

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
spurlee01":2qzfqiwj said:
OMG Barb, that pic is great! Do you have pics of the kittens up anywhere?
Not yet as you know it's been sadly very busy at my house. Not only that do you have any idea how hard it is to get pic's of black kittens? :lol: Most the pic's pointlessly look like blobs of black fur. I will try to post some pointless pic's of kittys here later or in Bye, bye brumations if it's not locked. :shock:

Sandi the Phineas sassing pic is too cute. :lol:

MaryAnn I'm so happy you are back I've missed you very much. :wink:

Again to Sandy and Haley welcome back too....oh wait welcome back to myself. :lol:

Gina I love the stuffed Panda.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
spurlee01":1g7k7n8m said:
I sadly was awakened by a crunching noise this morning. I sat up to see what in the world it could be only to realize it was the cheerios a certain mod had pointlessly convinced me to feed Lilly (which Lil would not eat yesterday even after I sadly stuck one on top of her nose).
:laughhard:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Goonie":3g7rvjde said:
This weekend I had to sadly buy another window perch so both Pookie and Digi could pointlessly bask in the window at the same time.

2010_06-26.jpg

Lucky for me, both were pointlessly happy to have their own window and not take turns.
I wonder how sad that must've looked from the outside :roll:

That is the cutest picture, Gina, your window scene looks like it should be in "Good Housekeeping." Did either one "Pointlessly or sadly" jump to the other side?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Nope. Both stayed there until I moved them to bed, which was into the wee hours of the night. Neither of them tried to climb over the panda nor climb down the couch.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Goonie":1h6ulerw said:
Nope. Both stayed there until I moved them to bed, which was into the wee hours of the night. Neither of them tried to climb over the panda nor climb down the couch.

Such well behaved babies! :laughing6:

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Gina, that picture's priceless! Whoever says beardies can't grin needs to see those two.

Yesterday I pointlessly made Teddy a leese and harness out of soft and supple deer hide. Sadly, he HATED the harness and blackbearded me, the blackest I've seen out of him yet :lol: . Today, I made another pointless stab at it, and made the harness more like the leather ones I see here, but again made of deer hide. Now he likes it. I need to make another one, as this one doesn't sit right, it has too much curve in front. I'll get pics of the final "product".

Sadly, as I was playing with Teddy during lunch out on the lawn, a paper wasp landed barely six inches away. Before I could say "Don't you dare...." He pointlessly snatched it, and it was gone in a black and yellow flash. Does that count as six crickets for dinner, or five-and-a-wasp? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom