Plants for my Veiled Chameleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

heather12

I have a female veiled that has started to try the silk plants in her enclosure. I had tried to give her mixed geens but she had no interest. So ...My question is this what house plants would be safe for her to nibble on as well as climb? I've had her since December when she was smaller than my thumb.
13030.jpg

The interior of her home has changed a bit I keep redecorating untill I am happy with the ease of cleaning and astetics(hope I spelled right)
13038.jpg

npedersen

Hatchling Member
I second that. Mine ate all the blossoms off of it in one day. Because of lots of leaves it holds water droplets and drips for a while after the mister goes off. I also had a ficus benjamina (sp). This was great for him to climb. Put something over the pot itself, builds up mold and bugs if it gets too wet.

Cool looking veiled, makes me want to get another one. . .lol

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom