pink nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
lately i've noticed that zillas nose is a little pinkish coloured on the end,his head is the only green part about him and then his nose is pink so you can see the difference,i have no pics yet but i was just wondering if anyone else knows if this is normal or bad or good? btw the pink is just the tip of his nose :)

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It's possible but i would think otherwise...but you could be right he shed like 2-3 weeks ago so maybe :)

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
With your help I've concluded it's shedding! Yesterday he scratched it on his blanket and he goes a hilarious red/pink colour before a shed :p I'll post some pics today! Thanks guys, do you think I should move him into his new cage before it starts or will he stress to much? His shedding takes weeks btw and he's to big for his current cage ?

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ok Thanx for the advice!I'll probably move him Thursday or Friday, I hbe to get the right tiles to fit and hook up his light :) watch my thread for it, it will be posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom