Photo Shoot With Collard Greens... LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
So everytime I pull out these fresh collards I think about how cute it would b to take a pic of Scarlett laying on them... Well I finally did it! Tell me what u think :laughing6:
eb4de495.jpg

7b59c4c9.jpg

053f531a.jpg

dff2b5fc.jpg

duke11

Gray-bearded Member
Wow, Scarlett is a pretty dragon, very vibrant colors! The collard idea is really cute. Great pictures! :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What a beautiful beardie you have there!
You have to submit the first pic for the 2012 calendar. It's a great shot!

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
duke11":39yjbof4 said:
Wow, Scarlett is a pretty dragon, very vibrant colors! The collard idea is really cute. Great pictures! :D
Thanks! I've been wanting to do that forever..haha
Goonie":39yjbof4 said:
What a beautiful beardie you have there!
You have to submit the first pic for the 2012 calendar. It's a great shot!
Thank u! Where would I go to submit that?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sometime around September/October, Alex (beardie) will post a thread with information on how to submit pics for next year's calendar.

Just don't lose that wonderful 'Kodak moment' :D

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Awwww, those are soooo sweet! I can almost see her *floating* in a pool as a frog on a lilly pad does! Just needs an umbrella and a cool iced tea nearby! :D

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sherri":jh9z8dsg said:
Awwww, those are soooo sweet! I can almost see her *floating* in a pool as a frog on a lilly pad does! Just needs an umbrella and a cool iced tea nearby! :D
haha i think photoshop is calling my name! Thanks for the idea lol

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
Wow!!! I'm away for 3 months and Scarlett has grown and her beautiful colors are showing! Truly amazing transformation :)

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
SoleSky":1a581daj said:
Wow!!! I'm away for 3 months and Scarlett has grown and her beautiful colors are showing! Truly amazing transformation :)
Thank you! She has really bloomed the last couple of months.

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
Sherri":1xh9h5pb said:
I can almost see her *floating* in a pool as a frog on a lilly pad does! Just needs an umbrella and a cool iced tea nearby! :D

I was thinking exactly the same thing! :lol: "Fetch me a wedge of lemon, would you, dear?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom