Pets and scratches and cuddles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Alrighty then, down to serious business!
Where does your dragon best like to be pet, scratched, scritters, cuddles, nuzzles, snuggles, and skrittiches?

Norris really seems to like the very top of his nose, in between his eyes rubbed. He doesn't mind having his 'third eye' petted even though one would think the shadows would bother him...nope, not at all... In the bath, he likes his belly spikes and jaw/beard rubbed.

Thoughts? Photos? Videos are even better! :D :D

BigD16

Juvie Member
My guys like a good beard scratch and they also like ontop of their head and between their eyes rubbed gently.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Frank loves when I scratch his side spikes and rub along his back, he leans into my hand when I do it and closes his eyes!

-Kaleen

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Draco loves the sides of his mouth rubbed and just under his chin and top of his head. He just sits in my hand and closes his eyes when I do this. :roll: :lol:

Fuzzyviper

Hatchling Member
Malygos isn't big on petting but he likes the area just below his ear with his spikes to be gently rubbed. He closes his eyes and blisses out when you pet him there.

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
Booger loves being wrapped up in her binkie and her back rubbed, she falls asleep really fast when I do that.

jjh1

Juvie Member
Between the eyes down the back on the scales on the side and loves under the beard
Sometimes on the chest as well

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Puff also really enjoys a nice warm bath...(which he can poop in ) and then relax ( once I clean it out immediatly) lol

~Haley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom