Pattern on beard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberGeno

Hey guys! It's me again with another question.

So yesterday, my bearded dragon was just getting over being sick(i feed him crickets that were too big). Last night and this morning he has been acting normal.

But there are some marks on his beard, like dark patterns. I'm not sure if he is still sick or stressed. He has puffed up and rubbed his head on his log. Is he about to shed again? His tail and head look rather dull, like what he looks like before he sheds. I've noticed he had these before, but I just wanted to double check.

He ate fine this morning, hunted well catching the run aways and he has had a bowel movement. His current temps are 105 in the basking surface and 85 on the cool side. He has a UVB 10.0 bulb in a flukers sundome. I have been feeding him crickets with calcium dust on it and his stable salad is collard greens with some celery for hydration. He also has a water dish in his terrarium.

Thanks,
Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They sound like stress marks. If your dragon is getting ready to shed that would explain why hes rubbing his head on his log and being stressed.

Is the uvb bulb you have a compact coil bulb?

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom