One Baby Hatching!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkon

First baby is fully out!

1335359769.jpg

blackroses110285

Original Poster
awww!! really cute!! you'll have to post more pics later! and sorry I didn't answer your question about how long it took last night. I had went to bed. How long did it take ur lil guy to come out? Mine varied alot. One of mine took like 12 hours, some took several hours, some only took a little while. Then I had one egg that had a big slit in it, and it didn't even poke it's head out, it just ended up coming out, and I know b/c that day I did a quick check about every 15 min. I don't know how yours will do b/c I imagine it all just varies, but I had one fully hatched for prolly about 18 hours before anyone else hatched :) Congrats though!! Gotta keep me updated!

darkon

There are currently three little babies that are running around like maniacs!

Baby #1
1335374778.jpg

Here is Baby #1 meeting his daddy(who needs to shed)
1335374782.jpg

Baby #2
1335374785.jpg

1335374783.jpg

Baby #3
1335374788.jpg

darkon

Just one right now, but there are a few others that are split open in the general area but they're just too shy to come out and say hello.

darkon

8 total hatched so far, 1 with its head sticking out, and 3 eggs that haven't shown any sign of hatching yet.

Here is a group picture, everybody enjoying a good bask.
DSC00709.jpg

This one here got on my finger and just fell asleep there.
DSC00704.jpg

darkon

9 are fully hatched, 2 heads are poking out, and 1 egg is still unopened at all.

Here is a video of me starting to train my babies to eat from my fingers.

blackroses110285

Original Poster
Thats great!! Glad everyone is hatching well! They are adorable lil babies! I know with mine they seem to get cuter everyday! They are so funny to watch too! Keep us updated and more pics too :) I'm also going to post somemore of mine in the next day or two. oh and I already have a few that are already 5 in! and they aren't even 2 weeks old yet. Already on day 52 on my other clutch! So did you freak out when you came home, and seen your lil dude? It's really cool watching them hatch out! :D

darkon

They always wouldn't move when I watched them, but when I would look in on them they'd be out and mocking me that they escaped their shells when I wasn't looking.

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
The video was neat! I have two but only one will eat from my hand. I bet the breeder of Cooper fed from hand like this when he was little.

darkon

Yeah I want to handle and train them as much as I can when they're with me so that when I sell them they're new parents can get the most enjoyment out of their new beardie family members.

darkon

All twelve of the eggs in the first clutch have successfully hatched, I'm so proud of my little babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemommma
Top Bottom