Omega Ridley! New Beginnings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Noodle something I can put in a bowl and laugh at? No she is just a sweet bearded dragon that I instantly have fallen in love with. MY story of how I got to Noodle is a long one but I'll try to make it short just for pictures! Anyway most of you know how I first got introduced in to beardies. And for those who don't I'll tell you my happy tale, so sit around my campfire kids and roast some marshmallows its Story Time!

I first encountered bearded dragons when I went to my first Repticon back in 2006 with my step dad, my friend's dad, my friend, and me. While I was there looking at all the cool animals I noticed upon a type of lizard. What got me about this lizard was it had SPIKES!. I was instantly confused, Are the spikes pokey and do they hurt? Are they more for show than dangerous? Are they both for show and dangerous? I just kept looking at the lizard in utter aw. Well it was time to go and before we left I found out the name of the lizard was a bearded dragon. And after that all I did for years was look on the computer at them, watch videos of them, read books about them, and dreamed about them! Anyway fast forward to today and I finally have a place I can call home for my future bearded dragon and myself for now. :lol:

Now here is the story about how Noodle came to become mine. After knowing for sometime that I was going to move to my mom's house. I started talking her into a bearded dragon. At first she kept saying NO! but with much persistent I budged her a little to say that she will think about it. Well one day I was browsing the For Free section of this forum for fun like I normally do. And I saw a post where a lady, Michele, was looking for a good home for her 2 year old baby, Noodle. I instantly posted because she said she was located in Atlanta and with me moving to Woodstock she was only a 30 minute drive. Me and her started transferring emails about Noodle. Michele told me all about Noodle and I knew I wanted her. We talked on the phone and decided that the 13 of April I could come visit Noodle. (Wish I got pictures of my visit but my phone was dead :( ) Anyway I told her about my situation of moving because school was almost over for me and about me moving campuses. She told me that if I was really serious into taking Noodle she would give me her entire setup and hold Noodle until May when I decide a good date after I move to come and get her. My mom was surprised about her giving me Noodle's setup because I'm not gonna lie I was too she told me they spend $200 on her tank and all she wanted was for Noodle to go to a good home so she was willing to give me everything.

Well thats my and Noodle's story. IT has only began but we have a huge journey ahead of us. For now Pictures!

image2_zps7a160913.png

image3_zps8473a5a8.png

image_zps3be710d0.png

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Spoony":1yhwd4bp said:
Oh so you want Zero to lay eggs but not Noodle huh? Well I hope Noodle lays SO MANY EGS :twisted: :lol: :wink:

No Zero can lay as many eggs as he likes but not my sweet Noodle

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
IDK, Mat, I think girls just lay eggs anyway, but here's to hoping Noodle won't.
I've had a few girls myself in the past and they all laid eggs. But you can be lucky
and won't lay anything. They were infertile eggs, iguana, snake & mountain horned lizard..
were my girls.

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Friend of mine has a beardie that they thought was a boy until she laid eggs. That was her only clutch luckily.

Also, no, Zero may not lay eggs :lol:

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
lol I think we all will be a nervous wreck when our babies lay. Including Spoony with Zero :lol:

Anyway quick update on me not Noodle :lol:

Just spent 5 hours wasted going across town to a college concert because my music appreciation teacher requires us to go to 2 concerts for the semester and I got to the campus but was late to the concert so I didnt get to go because I got lost walking around the campus plus I only had enough money for my ticket and it was $6 to park to stay for the concert :angry5:

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Yeah I'm so upset plus I never rode on the interstate but my dads directions coming home made me get on the highway for my first time I was quite the navigator on the highway but anyone in Atlanta will tell you taking any highway around Atlanta sucks because of traffic

zandi202

BD.org Addict
It's okay, I like in Mass and our interstate it voted one of the most dangerous because they made the on and off ramps poorly.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
I don't even drive! :shock: No way, no how! I trust me just fine but I don't trust others on the road one itty-bitty bit. Hubby plays chauffer and that's how we both like it. Cheers to anyone who braves the roads in this day and age! 8)

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well cheers then everyone! I wish May would hurry up so I can start my adventure with Noodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom