Odin's Thread 04-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
He has very similar colours to baby- wish I could get baby colours to show up!
How is he growing/eating?

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
MissT":3bofvxdr said:
He has very similar colours to baby- wish I could get baby colours to show up!
How is he growing/eating?
Today he hasn't ate much. I will get a length and weight this evening or later today.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
~6 grams @ 4 and 7/8 inches another 2 sixteenths.
The last two previous times I have bathed Odin he has drank water, today was no exception even though he didn't get into the water this time.
While I was tuning the water temperature he was pacing and circling on my hand, when the bath was poured he simply ran to the water and drank, while holding on to my finger.
It was similar to how a wild animal would drink from a stream LOL

MissT

BD.org Addict
LOL! That sounds so totally adorable!!!! Baby licks the water off my finger when I hold him in the bath- ihave to say i'm finding it near impossible to keep him in the bath!

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
That second picture really made me chuckle. Poor Odin is looking near cross-eyed at the shed on his face. He looks so bewildered. :D

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Some pictures of Odin after he finished his shed. I also posted a video of him drinking the same way he did before.
SAM_3042.jpg

SAM_3043.jpg

SAM_3047.jpg

SAM_3049.jpg

SAM_3050.jpg

SAM_3052.jpg

Rather then re-upload this is a rare video as I forgot to mute the sound. :oops:

MissT

BD.org Addict
So cute! His expression in pic 2 is just too cute!

I can't watch video right now -stupid phone does not like PB today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom