Odin's Thread 04-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
That video was way too short, you know. That is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Who would have thought that such a tiny little thing would head bob!

Suz

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Odin still has been eating, not allot just a little. This evening I was able to get a small dab of bene-bac in him, so we will see if this picks him up.
Bath time...
SAM_2813.jpg

SAM_2814.jpg

SAM_2815.jpg

After bath...
SAM_2818.jpg

SAM_2819.jpg

SAM_2820.jpg

SAM_2821.jpg

My favorite pic this time...
SAM_2822.jpg

BTW is it too early to tell if his nails will be clear or can they still gain color, or are they so small I can't tell yet?
I was talking with someone and we came up with.. he may be 1.5 months old.
Anyone else care to have input on that?

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Also has anyone else ever seen markings like that on a bearded dragon's head?
I have been looking but, I cannot find any others quite like it... :study:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh and remember, you should just let him relax. No need to be forcing anything on the little guy, he needs to get used to his new environment! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
claudiusx":hoavgeb0 said:
Oh and remember, you should just let him relax. No need to be forcing anything on the little guy, he needs to get used to his new environment! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

I am not forcing... per say lol jk
He had eaten a hornworm and was smacking his lips afterward so I put a small dab on his lips, he proceeded to try and lick at the tube afterwards.

So do the markings fade as normal then?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Beardednoob":3r0kvswl said:
claudiusx":3r0kvswl said:

-Brandon

I am not forcing... per say lol jk
He had eaten a hornworm and was smacking his lips afterward so I put a small dab on his lips, he proceeded to try and lick at the tube afterwards.

So do the markings fade as normal then?

LOL!!!
Sneaky sneaky Michael!! :mrgreen: :D

From what I saw, their heads grow and the markings stretch out with their heads.

EDIT: Meaning, that the markings won't look the same when the dragon gets older. It didn't sound clear how I worded it first.

-Brandon

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
With the Markings, they will change or intensify with sheds, hard to say. About the nails; if Odin is hypo, his nails will not change color at all. They are born clear, and stay that way. Unlike a Trans, some can be born het and turn trans sometime in their life or be born "partial" with some clear and some normal scales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom