No pooping

Status
Not open for further replies.

betsi2011

Hi

I've had my beardie for 3 months now and ever since I got him he only poops like once a week I get so worried that he is not pooping.

Temps basking spot 105
Cool end 80
I use ceramic tiles
I feed him crickets and lots of carrots veg and greens I dust the veg everyday and crickets every other day... He has only just started to eat his veg :) I've also started putting olive oil on his veg so help him poo

I give him a bath 4 times a week and only poops once out the 4 times.

He acts so normal but just don't poo....
I use to have sand and mealworms but stopes that about a month ago but still hasn't changed a thing!!

Please help x

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

How old is your dragon?

What are you measuring your temps with?

Young dragons should be going about every day due to the large amount of feeder insects they should be eating.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
D'oh I just realized how old this thread is.

Silver you tricked me into thinking this was recent! lol :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom