Nibblers Neighborhood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the adventures of Nibbler the Dragon! Who like most Dragons is truly spoiled rotten and does some of the most hilarious things you have ever seen! Now not to worry the upstairs is completly safe for him to run around, and he uses every inch! I hope you enjoy this and i would love to see pics of your crazy Dragons as well, they really are the best pets!

2012-01-20144429.jpg

This cabinet is a regular spot, he really thinks theres another Dragon in there! Or he likes Hockey!

IMG_1359.jpg

This shelf and the one next to it have become lounge spots as of late, especially on top of the DVD case, maybe cause it's red?

2011-09-26124026.jpg

Taking a break is always good when your running around, and Nibbler loves his magazines!

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Nibbler is so cute! I love the magazine picture, he's like "Okay, Enough with this 'Saving Money' stuff. Do they have any articles on food? Preferably bugs?"

Haha!

odiwan

Original Poster
Yah thats a great pic, i got some others to post soon, glad you like them! he is a very cute little dude, i got some sleep pics of him that are great! it's really funny how they sleep, ;-)

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
I'd love to see more more pictures of him. He's really cute.

I know! They're so cute when they sleep. Last night Fiz circled in his bed like a dog twice before plopping down and going to sleep :D

MrSlak

Haha these are great pics i love the fact that he is allowed to free roam i hope to do this with little guy once he is a bit bigger. :D

odiwan

Original Poster
Yah he really is spoiled, and thats ok hes way more entertaining that the t.v, ha ha ha!

IMG_1372.jpg

He loves laying on my deck slippers, especially in the summer with the window open, this was from today! Still pretty good in the winter!

IMG_1063.jpg

This ones an old pic from the summer, he loves it out on the deck, but he's always really alert and sometimes he puffs at the birds!

odiwan

Original Poster
Can't wait to see some pics of, Aurora, and Fiz! If there anything like Yoshi they'll be great, that Lizard knows how to (hang out) LOL!

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Here's my little boy, Fiz! Just a couple of pictures that you can show Nibbler! :D Sorry if I hijacked your thread or anything, that is not my intention. I just wanted to show a couple pictures of my little boy.

I love the new batch of photos of Nibbler! He looks like a happy big boy! I hope Fiz will grow up to be as handsome as he is!

"Hi. My name iz Fiz!"
FizThePhotoperfectBD.jpg

"Guyz look! Dis iz my new home! I mooved in last week! I luv it!"
Tank4.jpg

"Do yoo mind? I am tryin' to sleep here!"
upload7.jpg

":D"
Fizlaying.jpg

odiwan

Original Poster
Fiz looks great, and his new house is awesome! Don't worry about highjacking anything i enjoy everyones pics and hope to see more soon!

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Thanks! It's a melamine viv that fits into the wall with a plexiglass sliding door. He LOVES it!

I also have another BD, his name is KD.

I may share a pic or who of him later!

odiwan

Original Poster
Heres some pics of Nibblers viv and some new pics of his happy days! and to Pumpkinjelly my girlfriend loves the name KD, thats her initials.

1891ef3e-3260-44bd-85a3-3a5f1043fae6.jpg

Heres Nibbs laying on his rocks, we used to have him on sand, but have went with tile cause its easy to clean and is safer!

6c18b4c6-b8c6-478e-b5bd-9d0a197e3262.jpg

Soooooo Happy!

bdb66410-23c3-48bd-9e84-15cfa359241d.jpg

His Royal highness, Lord Nibbler! The lighting on this pic is just right, very majestic!

Also i have started a blog, which if i knew what i was doing i would have done when i signed up, ha ha! Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom