Newt PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so nervous today...doing a presentation for biology, and Newt is the star! oie....anyway here are some new pictures of her :)

Mum put one of those bows for presents on her head...but I was laughing so hard we had to put it on her back so it wouldnt fall off :mrgreen:
048.jpg

This is a good shot of her back, so you can see her coloring really well
022.jpg

I usually read a book before I go to bed....and she naps. Tis the cutest thing ever! I wrapped her in an old bandanna and put her on my lap so I could read
015.jpg

Mom did a painting, and had been gluing little pebbles and stones to it for effect...and Newt decided that was the part of the table she wanted to go to. So I tried to take the picture so it looked like she was just on rocks but I didnt quite get it, you can still see where the painting stops
038.jpg

And here she is on my hand :) I put these two pics to show ya just how BIG shes gotten these past months!!
DSCN0396.jpg

036.jpg

kaylorin

So beautiful:) I just want to pick them up and give them sqeezes :D
She has really grown' keep up the good lovings!

iheartmrnn

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone!! I intend to continue to lavish her with luvins! This'll be my first christmas with my three babies!!!

iheartmrnn

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She truely is a piglet I'm tellin' you!! but shes a cute fattie :)
everyone seems to like the bow picture ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom