Newly in Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean

Hatchling Member
My boyfriend wanted to get some bearded dragons so we did and now I'm in love with them! They're so cute! I love their little mannerisms. I love misting them with the spray bottle. I swear they smile.

We named them Fluffy and Spot. Fluffy, who may be a female, is about 12 inches long and Spot, possibly male, is about 9 inches long.

I am reading all I can so we can be good parents. Isn't it fun having a Beardie in the house? Jean

barti1

Gray-bearded Member
Welcome to the forum! Are you housing them together? it's not really a good idea in doing so, since there will be dominace issues with them...

Jean

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes, right now they are in a 40 gallon tank together. I understand from reading the forum that this should be a temporary situation. They aren't really "mine" but I have influence and of course my boyfriend wants them both to be happy and healthy too.

The good news is the larger one is very placid and the littler one is very spunky, but nonethess I have caught her stepping on his head on the way up the tree, like a bratty big sister! Right now we are just keeping everyone well fed. Thanks for posting to me. Jean

PastorAaron

Juvie Member
Just watch them...I have had some good experiences housing them together, but if any signs of stress come up, or any agression is displayed GET THEM APART!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom