New outside idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

gini

Sub-Adult Member
So while shopping at Walmart the other day I came across this laundry hamper and thought it would make a nifty outside enclosure for Alex. I've been trying to think of something I could take him out in that he couldn't escape from or get harmed. The netting still lets the natural sunlight get to him but I'm still working on closing the top. He loved it though, ate some fresh dandelion greens and went poo twice in 1.5 hours. I'm hoping he liked it....
100_8297.jpg

What do ya think???

smurfthebeardie

Juvie Member
Just be careful. Lightning bugs are deadly to BDs. The mesh sides could also catch Alex's claws if you have a climber.
Other than that its a great idea.

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
looks like a great idea i think the top needs to be more secure but u said u were working on that still but thats a great idea and cheep too...good idea

gini

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks. I did sew some velcro on the top edges and that worked great. Super cheap to get by till I get a nicer one. He absolutely loves being out in it. We won't have very many nice days left here, in Michigan, so I want to take him out as much as I can for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom