New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to find my 7 month old bearded dragon a new home. I've been working too much and haven't been able to give him the he needs. He's very friendly and sweet. Its a tough decision for me but I think it is for the best. I don't want to give him to just anyone. I want to make sure he finds a loving home. I called this place in Somersdale,NJ called Precious Pets and they said they would take him. Has anyone ever heard of it? Does anyone want to adopt him? I will give him away to a good home.I just really want him to go to a good home where he will be loved and well cared for.
Thanks
Nicole

Awesome

Hatchling Member
Try posting in the "free" section. I'm sure there's a lot of people on this forum that would be interested in providing him a happy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom