NEW FEEDER STORE IN TOWN HURRY UP AND CHECK IT OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
just make sure you click on the feeder your interested in and it will take you to the price list and some info on that feeder

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
I saw the link that Lance had posted on another thread and have checked it out. Prices look really good. Got a question for the site owner, what is the mulberry food stuff? The site mentions that the food is also for sale, but didn't find the prices. In the past I have just order the pods, but I would like to get a larger quantity and maybe a keeper of some sort. Recommendations would be great. I've used silks for my adult females on and off, and would like to start getting them for my little guy to alternate with his dubias for a wider variety as I'm trying to get away from buying crickets-absolutely sick of smelly crickets! Thanks!

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
I never order bugs online with the issues I have had with UPS and Purolator I can just see finding a box of dead bugs on my porch. Since UPS and Purolator for me have a habit of not knocking. See I don't have a car so they just see no car in the driveway and automatically think I'm not home. I will hear a noise go to look get to the front door in time to see the truck drive off. So I don't want to trust those people with anything alive. Since I think if those guys bring me something alive it wont be so alive when I get it.

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
ghr15":9d359 said:
I never order bugs online with the issues I have had with UPS and Purolator I can just see finding a box of dead bugs on my porch. Since UPS and Purolator for me have a habit of not knocking. See I don't have a car so they just see no car in the driveway and automatically think I'm not home. I will hear a noise go to look get to the front door in time to see the truck drive off. So I don't want to trust those people with anything alive. Since I think if those guys bring me something alive it wont be so alive when I get it.

Ive used Purolator twice for shipping roaches from Ontario, I am in NB...

Ive had no issues and both times my bugs arrived alive, even though they were 1 day late with the first order and 2 days late with the second. A couple hours in the box extra on your doorsteo isnt going to to kill them if they're packaged properly. Also if you know they're coming, just keep watching for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom