new chahoua

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThyDemise

Hatchling Member
finally got one of these adorable little creatures, man are they awesome. his name is charvis

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

Kacymyree

Juvie Member
what a cutie :D I just love their eyes! I would love to have one one day. I love the white/grey color with the blue eyes also.

Starforce2

Juvie Member
it has the most prehensile tail of all geckos..if you catch him in the act if curling it you've got to grab a pic and post it. I'd love to see if they hang from it. Sorta looks a bit like a crested without the crest.

Kacymyree

Juvie Member
Starforce2":d8p6toc4 said:
it has the most prehensile tail of all geckos..if you catch him in the act if curling it you've got to grab a pic and post it. I'd love to see if they hang from it. Sorta looks a bit like a crested without the crest.

One of my crested geckos, Lola, Will wrap her tail around your finger and hang from it! she does it whenever you handle her. she just hangs there. She also wraps it around the edge of her hammock and will hang there in mid air inside her tank. :D They're so silly.

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
VERY NICE! I'm completely jealous. I finally saved up the funds to invest in one of these little guys but they are just hard to find. Pain in my butt. I'm thinking about going to the big Tinley show in October, hopefully i can track one down there. Where do you get your cutie?

Starforce2

Juvie Member
yea they are a bit pricey. I wouldn't mind one of those big ones either but 400 bucks? Ouch. We have no reptile shows here in minnesota apparently. Atleast none were one a schedual I saw.

ThyDemise

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yea, a leechie is my next venture, but not til after we move. juvie/hatchlings of certain locales can be easily found under 300. of course thats still a hefty chunk of change. but when an animal lives 20-30 years id say it evens out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom