new beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike1116

Juvie Member
as some of you know i have had buddah about 3-4 months and recently got him a crossfire well my old 50g only sat empty for a few weeks after debating for awhile i went to the local petstore where in emergencies i buy crickets/worms i usualy buy in bulk offline and they have had 2 beardies in about a 20g that are nearly full size and looking terribly sad well i gave in and rescued one i am still thinking of a name its hard to tell in the pictures i have but his face has some brilliant orange colors even though the rest of his body appears really dirty so im hoping he lightens up as soon as i got him home i bathed him and you could literrally see dirty comming off in the water it was really sad. heres a couple pics
dragon23.jpg
dragon25.jpg

spike1116

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ya i am pretty sure its a girl but i need to look into that before i go ahead and name it. i gave it a 2nd bath today and then it nicely went the bathroom and its stomach and back nearly came right off it was kinda cool and im sure he/she felt better it was almost like dead skin it had been trying to shed for awhile ill take some more pictures tommorw for a beardie that was living a pretty ****ty life they are very friendly and loving i just need to do something about its claws they were on sand and its claws are very long and sharp my arms took quite a beating lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom