Names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
Here are my new red eyed crocodile skinks. Male and female. Thought I would share what little photography skills I have! haha
skink.jpg

tribby.jpg

Their tank is a 20H. Psht, and they say that they are shy!
skinktank.jpg

pair.jpg

"Uh, we going in there?"

Still need help naming them =D

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That tank set up is sooo cool!!

I have always wanted a semi aquatic setup, I just never knew what reptile/amphibian to get to put it in lol.!

But you know my idea already, I think the name Bottles, would work really good for one. Maybe Bottles and Tootie. Or Banjo and Tootie. OR banjo and Kazooie?!

IDK why I am only naming names from that game lol.

-Brandon

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":29lx9zfn said:
That tank set up is sooo cool!!

I have always wanted a semi aquatic setup, I just never knew what reptile/amphibian to get to put it in lol.!

But you know my idea already, I think the name Bottles, would work really good for one. Maybe Bottles and Tootie. Or Banjo and Tootie. OR banjo and Kazooie?!

IDK why I am only naming names from that game lol.

-Brandon

I was so excited after learning about these guys. Their look was what I was looking for, and their care, aside from their high humidity need, is so easy! Just temps between 75-81F. And they only eat 3x a week as an adult (which they are)

And that's because that game was awesome (the n64 one I played anyway. still have it). I even got as far as having Kazooie transformed into a green dragon. Bottles is cute and that is def high on my list. I don't think my bf will do for Banjo and Kazooie though, haha. He was like, "what is that game?" . Psht.

Thanks for responding Brandon =D

-Glue

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":1by3ir0p said:
WOWOW

Break out the N64 right NOW and make him play it! LOL

-Brandon

Haha. My reaction was the same. Gotta find that sucker now, prob collecting dust somewhere XD

-Glue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom