My new baby :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenngib

Our newest member to our family. Meet Puff :). We got him (at least I think its a him) on Valentines Day and he's been by my side ever sense. He is my first beardie and I couldn't believe how cuddly he is. He's a baby so, yes, he plays and jumps around but every evening he sleeps on my stomach. He's so precious :) We have 3 children ages 3, 4, and 11. The two yougest girls can't get enough of him and love to watch him eat :)
I'm new to this so like any new parent I hve lots of questions and little stories to tell. Not to mention all the pics! I only included a couple here but I'll have more to come.
sleeping.jpg

Puff.jpg

hello

know exactly how you feel... i cant put my cherubs down - although i have heard it isnt good to pick them up ll the time... and to handle them young to get them used to you - conflictions everywhere i read.

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Welcome to the board and welcome to the wonderful world of beardies!! ask all the questions you want...we are here to help!! The goal here is to help every beardie have a long happy and healthy life!!
Oh...and two pics is simply not enough!!! We need more!!!! :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom